● Must be a Taraban (either by indigeneship or residence)
● Must be individuals influencing change or making a positive impact on society through their professional, voluntary, or charitable activities.
● An individual holding an elected political office are ineligible for nomination.
● Anyone can nominate individuals that meet the above criteria. Equally individuals can self-nominate for the award, provided they submit a supporting letter from an independent referee/seconder. Support letters cannot be written by relatives of the nominee and must be received within the deadline date for nominations.
• Awards will not be made based on the number of times a person is nominated
● Award plague will be given during the annual dinner lecture of the Luka Agbu Memorial Foundation.
● Award includes a grant award of #100,000 that will be channeled towards a project/initiative of the winner.
● The winner will be featured on the MLA Connect live broadcast to share their journey.